Sunday, June 3, 2007

My Seattle Vacation

I spent a week with my brother and his family in the Pacific Northwest. I had been almost 2 years since I had visited them in Snoqualmie. I had a great time seeing everyone again and playing with Spencer and Garrett. Here are some pictures from my trip.



A clear day in Seattle allowed us to see the Olympic mountains.


A view of the downtown Seattle skyline from the Space Needle.


The famous fish throwing at Pike Place Fish Market. We enjoyed the biggest and best king crab legs I have ever had for dinner. And can't forget the world's best clam chowder and lobster bisque soups.





The Space Needle


A hard to see view of Mount Rainier (way in the background).





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see your back blogging - it's almost been a month!
Patti