Friday, November 9, 2007



A Night with Gnash

Working for a Japanese company definitely has its perks; one is the amount of holiday time we get off and the other is parties. We find any reason to have a party! If someone leaves the company, we have a party. If someone is getting married, we have a party. Our Operations Manager is getting married in a couple of weeks so we organized a party in East Nashville at a place called 3 Crows Bar. A bar that features pool, darts, and the ever popular trivia (which is a popular thing to do in Nashville). Joey is a huge Predators fan (and always lets me know when they beat the Wings - which isn't that often!). He is a Nashvillian and was so happy when Nashville got a NHL team 10 years ago. Anne, our party manager, arranged for Gnash, the Predators' mascot) to come to the bar and meet all of us. Of course my fellow co-workers made me get my picture taken with Gnash since I am a Wings fan. I did promise Gnash that I would go to a Preds game, as long as they were playing the Wings! It was another fun night in Nashville.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Wings!!!!

Unknown said...

Ok, just what is Gnash??? :)