Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Goodbye Michigan...

After calling Michigan home for my entire life, I will be relocating to Nashville, Tennessee at the beginning of June. I've accepted a position at Mitsui Steel as a Senior Marketing Manager and will be traveling extensively to Mexico. I am really looking forward to this new transition in my life; new job, new state, new house, but of course there are some things I will definitely miss:

Family

Friends
Romeo Peach Festival
Achatz Michigan 4 Berry Pie
Sundays at Ford Field
Emerald Lake

Card Club
Snow
Scrapbooking with Friends

If anyone gets the itch to getaway, mi casa es su casa! Come on down!

1 comment:

Boiler Up! Amy said...

Congratulations, Bren! What an exciting, yet hectic time for you! I am sure the transition will be smooth! Tennessee is such a pretty area! Hopefully I will make it over you way in September!