Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Won't Be Homeless...

I finally found a temporary apartment to stay at in Nashville. It was harder than I thought it would be to locate housing. First of all, I was having difficulty finding something fully furnished and available in 3 weeks. The next issue was the price. Many of the places I contacted were really high in price per month. And lastly, I only want to live in the apartment a few months until I buy a house and a lot of places wanted a longer stay agreement. But I finally found something that will work and the complex is really nice. I will have to stay in a hotel for about 10 days until the apartment is ready for me to move in, but now I know what to pack. Just one more thing to check off my 'TO DO' list.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where will you be staying? In the city or in the burbs somewhere? South of Nashville is a really nice cooridor... at least it was 15 years ago. Wow, I'm getting old.

Bren said...

I will be staying in the burbs just east of Nashville (about 8 miles). South is the rich area of Nashville and is still very nice. It has lots of restaurants and shopping so maybe I will look into a home in that area eventually. I am happy with where I will be staying temporarily.