Sunday, April 8, 2007

Some Home Projects

My parents have been here in Nashville for a couple of weeks and helped me do some projects around the house. Maybe a better way of putting it is 'My parents are here and DID some projects at my house'. They will be heading back to Michigan tomorrow because they finally got all their chores done! I bought some new furniture for my deck and they even had to put the deck furniture together! Mom and Dad are enjoying sitting on the deck after a hard day's work on the landscaping. Some of my trees in my landscaping had already died so we replaced with some other things and put in pavers. It is hard to see from the pictures all the work that was done. It really looks nice in person. They also fixed my new DVD player, hung pictures on the walls, and hung some window treatments. I sure will miss home cooked dinners on the table when I get home from work every night!





No comments: