Saturday, August 23, 2008

Another Trip to Nashville

Travelling to Nashville has now become my monthly routine. I take 2 large empty suitcase and bring them back completely full (up to 50 lbs each). Then when I get back to my parents' house the question always is "where to put all this stuff". Pretty soon there won't be much left in Nashville except for large furniture.

My condo is officially off the market until after Labor Day. Not a great market in Nashville either. I will re-list in September for 3 months and if my condo doesn't sell during those 3 months, I will not re-list until March. I've contacted a new real estate agent, one closer to my area, and I hope that will make a difference.

It was great seeing a lot of my southern friends again; some that I don't get to see on my regular trips down either because I don't have time to see everyone or they have left the Nashville area and are not in town when I am in town. A lot of my friends from Nashville have taken other jobs around the country and those that have not sold their houses make trips back to Nashville to check on their homes, just like me. We try to plan our trips back around the same time, but sometimes it doesn't work out as we planned.

And I also have business to conduct while I am in Nashville. I have customers in Nashville and the area so I spend a lot of time in meetings. My trips to Nashville are very busy with business meetings, meeting with friends, cleaning the inside and outside of my condo, and packing up stuff to take back to Michigan. It will be nice when I sell my condo and just make trips to Nashville for business or pleasure.

No comments: