Monday, June 19, 2006

Condo Update

I finally had some activity on my condo last week. I had one showing on Thursday night and 2 on Saturday. I heard feedback from 2 of the 3 potential buyers and they loved my place and was move in ready. At least it is showing well. Now all I need is an offer. I possibly could get one at the end of this week which would be great. I am going to have to pay my parents commission for all of their trips over to my condo to turn on the air, open the blinds, do some light cleaning, all before a showing, then they go back over after the showings to turn off the air, close the blinds, make sure all doors and windows are locked, etc. I think they feel they have 3 homes now! Looks like my agent will be hosting an open house this Sunday so maybe more activity will help me sell it faster. I am working with an agent in Nashville right now to find me something in the next couple of months. Homes are different down here. Most of them do not have basements and most condos do not have garages. But I know I will find something that will fit my needs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving your updates. Keep them coming. I can live a new life through you - saves me a lot of time and energy. :-)