Monday, June 26, 2006

I Sold My Condo!

And it only took 30 days! I actually received a couple offers late in the week last week; one was an insult (rejected it right away) and the other offer I rejected after many conversations with my parents. This potential buyer did come back and made me a more reasonable offer so I finally accepted it. I am glad to have sold it sooner than later and I am happy with the offer. I close July 24. Now I am working on getting movers.

I went condo shopping on Saturday and I did find one I love. It is brand new and ready for immediate occupancy. My agent down here is working on the details of an offer this week so I hope to have everything finalized by the end of the week. Now I will have to coordinate the 2 closings. I owe a lot of thanks to my parents for all of their help in Romeo and now in Nashville. I couldn't do all of this without them. It doesn't look like I will be traveling all that much the next 2 weeks so that should help.

1 comment:

Boiler Up! Amy said...

And the crowd cheers!!! Things always seem to have a way of working themselves out! I can't wait to come check out your new place in September!