Friday, June 2, 2006

I'm in Nashville!

I arrived in Nashville this afternoon after a 9 hour drive. Pretty easy drive, but it did rain the whole way. Staying in a nice hotel. My room has a kitchen, office area, small living room with couch, chair and ottoman, king size bed and large bathroom. Plus I have a lot of amenities like a 24 hour fitness center, laundry room, pool, dining room and store. I think I can survive for 10 days!

I will need to get used to the 1 hour time difference. Doesn't seem like much just being one hour behind Detroit, but the news is on at 4pm and 9pm so that is different. Sports are on an hour earlier which is nice (GO PISTONS). It gets darker one hour earlier (8pm), but the sun rises an hour earlier.

I am looking forward to starting work on Monday. I will be busy my first week getting to know the company and our customers then I am off to Mexico the following week. Nothing like jumping right in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't email to say you arrived ;(

Boiler Up! Amy said...

Looking forward to reading about your new beginning! Have fun!

Bren said...

So sorry, Patti! I forgot. Good thing you read my blog or else you would think I was lost in Kentucky somewhere!